Saturday, November 22, 2008

La Posata Ristorante: A

User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
by Tom
11/22/2008
I just hosted an office party of 20 people at La Posata.They handled it perfectly. Service was spot on. And they kept things moving smoothly. The food was fantastic. We started with a simple antipasto. I've never had the cheese that was included but it was simply one of the best cheeses I've had. My main entree was crab cakes with two grilled shrimp. The shrimp was perfectly flavorful. The crab cakes were very interesting. They were very light and airy. It wasn't from too much filler. They were very good. My wife ordered the swordfish covered in sauteed scallions. It was amazingly good. For dessert the tiiramisu was homemade, light, and yet rich. Everyone else at the dinner party enjoyed their meals.

La Possata sits perfectly between mass produced Italian food and the top tier restaurants in the area. And it's priced perfectly. Dinner including appetizer, soup/salad, entree, and dessert ran $90 a couple. It is BYOB. I highly recommend this place.

No comments: